Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

WATCH LIVE HILLSONG + DELIRIOUS? ~ UNIFIED PRAISE LIVE CONCERT 2004

THIS IS A FULL LENGTH WORSHIP CONCERT VIDEO
 
UP: Unified Praise is a live praise and worship album of Christian Contemporary music by the Australian Hillsong Church and English band Delirious?.
UP: Unified Praise was recorded live at the Sydney SuperDome by Darlene Zschech & the Hillsong Team with special guests Delirious in Hillsong Conference 2003, in which there were over 20,000 people.
  1. "Everyday"
  2. "Free"
  3. "I Give You My Heart"
  4. "More Than Life" (Morgan)
  5. "Worthy Is the Lamb"
  6. "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever"/"God's Romance"
  7. "King of Majesty"
  8. "Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble"
  9. "My Glorious" (Smith & Garrard)
  10. "Rain Down"
  11. "Majesty (Here I Am)"
  12. "What a Friend I've Found"
  13. "History Maker"
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons